Posted on May 6, 2015
Celebrating 25 years of Hinckley Triumph
This year’s annual Triumph open day is a special one. On Saturday 23rd May we will be celebrating 25 years of Hinckley Triumph.
Over the last quarter of a century Triumph have produced some gorgeous motorcycles, we’re putting on a fantastic display of customer bikes at our dealership.
If you would like to display your special Hinckley Triumph and be entered into the below competition, Contact us to get involved.
COMPETITION 1 - THE BEST JUDGED BIKES OVER THE 25 YEARS
One of the focal points of the day will be for customers to bring their bikes to our store as part of a judging competition. The 25 years will have five period categories as shown below, and as you can see we have shown just a few of the key benchmark machines introduced in each era, to show you the depth of bikes that could be on display ie.
- 1991-1995 early Trophy and Daytona, first generation Speed Triples, early Tiger 900, half faired Sprint
- 1996-2000 first Daytona T595 and first Speed Triple T509, Thunderbird (3 cylinder), early Bonnevilles ,, Thunderbird Sport, Adventurer, TT600, Legend, Sprint ST, Sprint RS
- 2001-2005 Centennial Bonneville, first America and Speedmaster, Speed Four, Sprint 1050, Speed Triple 1050,Thruxton,Tiger 955,Rocket
- 2006-2010 first generation Street Triple, Street Triple R, Daytona 675, Scrambler. Tiger 800,Sprint GT, Thunderbird, Rocket Touring
- 2010-2015 Storm, Sprint GT, Explorer, Trophy 1200, Steve McQueen Bonneville, Tiger Sport, Thruxton Ace Café, a whole series of Triumph/8Ball factory creations
COMPETITION 2 – GUARANTEED TO APPEAL TO ANY VISITOR
There will be prizes for any visiting customer - whether Triumph owner or not. Customers will need to complete a free prize draw form. The prizes are:
- TOP PRIZE “an adrenaline – pumping weekends for two” in Barcelona. Judged by Triumph Motorcycles. The prize includes return flights, private airport transfers, 2 nights in luxury hotel sharing double or twin room, sightseeing helicopter tour, three course dinner in central Barcelona (up to a value of £50 per person), £250 spending money, and travel insurance.
- 1 pair of bike show tickets - show of the customer’s choice – either NEC, EXEL, Belfast or Scottish shows. The draw will take place on the day and the lucky winner notified.
- 1 limited edition T shirts every hour during the day. We will be making prize draws on the hour, every hour throughout the day.
Join us on Saturday 23rd May to celebrate 25 years of Hinckley Triumph
"For the Ride"