Sales Executive - Motorcycle Main Dealer
We are looking for an experienced Sales Executive for our multi franchise, Road and Off-Road Dealership.
- You will provide a unique service to customers, doing much more than just meeting minimum expectation. Instead, you will take enormous pride in maintaining our high standards, driving sales and hitting targets.
- We want our customers to receive impeccable service, delivered by people with a genuine passion for a range of brands and a thorough knowledge of products, their function and performance.
- You’ll share your knowledge, advise customers on their choices, pick out products to match and instinctively know what is suitable for each individual.
- Using your passion for what you do, you’ll work confidently as part of driven team to deliver exceptional service and store standards.
- You will use your natural curiosity to stay ahead of the latest trends by taking every opportunity to expand your product knowledge.
- Full product training will be provided and will be on-going.
- Creating and fostering a positive customer experience.
- Record customer requirements and details accurately.
- Effectively operate the dealership’s computerised management system.
- You will also be expected to take enquiry calls and emails from customers, discussing products for road and off-road motorbikes.
- Strong familiarity and knowledge with products sold, be the expert.
- Processing orders.
- Ensuring that products are displayed correctly and in accordance to the visual merchandising plan.
- Regularly reporting on and analysing store performance and suggesting improvements.
- Adhoc responsibilities as and when required.
Firstly, and above all else, you will have a positive mental attitude.
You will be able to demonstrate high levels of competence, have good communication skills and be able to show excellent timekeeping and attendance. You will have the ability to work as part of a team and get on with others. Be honest, flexible, and willing to learn.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a customer facing sales role
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Working as part of a team whilst utilising own initiative.
- Committed and reliable.
- A keen eye for detail with extremely high-quality standards.
- To be self-motivated and well organised.
- You will be required to work until 8pm Thursdays (during summer) and most Saturdays.
Please forward your CV and 'covering letter' to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd,
Unit 10/11 Portman Business Park,