Posted on September 30, 2019
We are looking for an E-Commerce Sales Administrator to join our very successful Web Orders Department based within our Triumph, Kawasaki and KTM dealerships.
A demanding role but highly rewarding for the right candidate.
Initial responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Responding quickly and professionally to telephone, email, website and other e-commerce enquiries
- Processing and dispatching of telephone, email and web orders
- Stock management, maintaining stock levels in line with demand
- Responding to customer queries and returns
- Helping to develop and grow our online sales
- Provide the highest level of customer service at all times
Training will be provided, to the right candidate, extending your role to also include updating our e-commerce platforms, generating sales reports and forecasts, data integration between Dealer Management systems and e-commerce platforms.
It is essential that candidates should possess good communication skills, a polite outgoing personality, a can do attitude and a willingness to improve and learn. You must be target driven and the sort of person who has a proven record of sales achievement, attention to detail and excellent customer service.
A passion for motorcycles and a good knowledge of e-commerce sales mediums such as eBay and Amazon as well, the ability to learn and master new web based software platforms quickly, is required.
Please forward your CV and 'cover letter' to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
HR - Main Office
Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd,
Unit 10/11 Portman Business Park,