The Crosby jacket has reached its final form. Goldilocks has had a word with Belstaff and informed them that the original 4oz was too lightweight and that the subsequent Soy Wax versions lacked the original’s popular styling. The 6oz is the Crosby jacket as it should be - the perfect lightweight alternative to the Tourist Trophy. Designed to appeal to the same classic tastes as the Tourist Trophy, it caters to those in warmer climates, those preferring more of an off the bike focus or simply, those who prefer the slightly more contemporary styling. Now available in exquisite Mahogany Brown.
- Wax Cotton 6oz
- Seam-sealed Miporex membrane
- cotton check lining on body
- corduroy on neck collar and cuffs
- CE removable protectors on shoulders and elbows
- Protectors meet the requirements of European directive 89/686/CEE and of CE technical standards EN 1621-1:2012
- Upper patch pockets, closed by flaps and snap buttons
- Lower jet pockets, closed by flaps and snap buttons
- Inside facing jet pocket, closed by coil zipper
- Pocket for back protector
- Metal breathers under arm
- Shoulder reinforcements
- Cuff-adjusting gusset with snaps
- Last two central snaps in rubber
- Adjusting straps at neck and waist
Size XS S M L XL XXL XXXL XXXXL XXXXXL EU/IT 44 46 48 50 52 54 56 58 60 UK 34 36 38 40 42 44 46 48 50 US 34 36 38 40 42 44 46 48 50 Chest 90cm 94cm 98cm 102cm 106cm 110cm 114cm 118cm 122cm 35.5" 37" 38.5" 40.25" 41.75" 43.25" 44.75" 46.5" 48" Low Waist 78.5cm 82.5cm 86.5cm 90.5cm 94.5cm 98.5cm 102.5cm 106.5cm 110.5cm 31" 32.5" 34" 35.5" 37.25" 38.75" 40.25" 42" 43.5" Hip 91cm 95cm 99cm 103cm 107cm 111cm 115cm 119cm 123cm 35.75" 37.5" 39" 40.5" 42.25" 43.75" 45.25" 46.75" 48.5" Overarm 82.5cm 84cm 85.5cm 87cm 89cm 90cm 91cm 92cm 93cm 32.5" 33" 33.5" 34.25" 35" 35.5" 35.75" 36.25" 36.75"
- Product Information
SKU 4103000190000 Material Textile Length Regular Gender mens, Men's Colour Black Style Adventure Weather Protection Waterproof, Thermal
- Delivery & REturns
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £100
Free Shipping applies to orders for goods over £100, that are shipped to Northern Ireland, UK and the Republic Of Ireland.
ORDERS UNDER £100
Our Northern Ireland & UK Mainland delivery charges start from £2.99 per package. Deliveries to The Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), Scottish Highlands and Islands and Isle of Man start from £3.99 per package. Delivery’s to the Republic of Ireland start from £9.99.
UK Mainland Standard, UK Highlands and Islands Standard, and Northern Ireland 48 Hour will be shipped by Royal Mail. All other shipping methods will be shipped by our preferred courier services.
DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We aim to dispatch orders within 48 hours from the time payment is received. Please note if we do not have the item/s you require in stock, we will contact you ASAP with a delivery date and give you the option of a full refund if you prefer.
During the order payment process the Purchaser will be presented with delivery options depending on delivery location. It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to choose the correct shipping method. Phillip McCallen Motorcycles reserves the right to refuse shipping of any order for which insufficient delivery payment has been made.
We do offer international shipping. If your country is not listed under shipping options in the shopping basket, please contact us for individual shipping charges.
DELIVERY OF HELMETS, SAFETY GUARANTEED
Regardless of the price, we will only deliver your helmet by our preferred Couriers with charges starting from £8.99 for helmets costing less than £100 (over £100 are shipped free - see above for terms).
We don't cut corners or costs when safety is involved.
You may return any Products you have purchased within seven (7) working days of delivery for any reason (including if you simply change your mind) provided that the Product is unused, undamaged and in its original packaging with all tags in place. To do so you must notify us in writing or other durable medium (including email) within those seven (7) working days. You will then be entitled to a refund from us, which will be paid as soon as possible, but in any event within thirty (30) days of safe receipt of your returned Product in compliance with this clause. You must arrange for and pay the costs of returning the Products to Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd – on request, we will collect the Products from you, but the cost of this will be charged to you and we may deduct this from the refund. While in your possession, you must keep any Products you intend to return to us in good and saleable condition with all original packaging and tags in place.
- (a) the Product delivered is not what you ordered or does not correspond with its description;
- (b) the Product delivered is not of a satisfactory quality; or
- (c) the Product is not fit for any other purpose for which you have bought it and you notified Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd of this purpose before purchase, and Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd has not informed you that the Product is not fit for that purpose; Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd will, at its option, deliver to you a replacement Product or refund to you the price paid and your reasonable costs of returning the Products.
If you have any queries or complaints about returning a Product, please contact our Returns Department on (028) 92 622 886 and speak to one of our returns department representatives.
We Also Recommended...
Special Price £450.00
Special Price £425.00
Special Price £35.00
Special Price £35.00