Limited stock at this price - RRP £199.99
All-new G501 Premium Heated Armoured Glove, designed specifically for motorcycling and certified to the new EU PPE Regulation 2016/425.
Using the latest technology in heat generation, the G501 gloves can be powered from a 12V vehicle battery or one of Keis's optional Battery Packs (available in 2 sizes).
KEIS SIZE XS S M L XL XXL INCHES 6-7 7-8 8-9 9-10 10-11 12-13
- New design for maximum comfort, with improved fit, quality materials, certified protection and the latest heat generation technology
- Certified to the new EU PPE Regulation 2016/425, so you can be confident in their protective qualities.
Please note: All personal protective equipment in Europe must clearly show whether they comply to the current PPE regulation via a label. A label showing 'CE approval' does not mean they are certified.
- New material technology providing dramatically increased finger dexterity and tactility- making for a summer glove comfort and feel, with winter glove protection.
- Independent, integral heat controller, positioned on the back of the wrist for easy operation - whether you prefer to wear your gloves under or over your jacket sleeve cuffs.
- (3M) Thinsulate TM and Hipora TM for premium wind and water protection.
- Convenient visor wipe built into the left index finger.
- Current Draw 1.6A. Typical Power 19.2W.
- Available in sizes XXS/6, XS/7, S/8, M/9, L/10, XL/11, XXL/12.
- G501 Premium Heated Armoured Gloves
- Glove Y Lead
- Motorcycle Connection Lead
Voltage: 12V Approx. Current: 1.6A Typical Power: 19.2W Shell: Nylon and Leather Lining: 100% Polyester
Please Note: All Keis Gloves come complete with everything required to power them independently. However Keis Heated Vests and Bodywarmers incorporate integrated power sockets specifically to power Keis Heated Gloves using optional connection leads: Part No W54-370100.
The G501 Premium Heated Armoured Gloves come with the vehicle supply lead to power from a 12V motorcycle battery but can also be powered using our optional Keis Lithium Batteries so you can use the gloves away from a motorcycle in other outdoor activities.
- Product Information
SKU W54-3717-G501 Material Mixed Length Regular Gender mens, Men's Colour Black Weather Protection Waterproof, Thermal Style Touring
- Delivery & REturns
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £100
Free Shipping applies to orders for goods over £100, that are shipped to Northern Ireland, UK and the Republic Of Ireland.
ORDERS UNDER £100
Our Northern Ireland & UK Mainland delivery charges start from £2.99 per package. Deliveries to The Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), Scottish Highlands and Islands and Isle of Man start from £3.99 per package. Delivery’s to the Republic of Ireland start from £9.99.
UK Mainland Standard, UK Highlands and Islands Standard, and Northern Ireland 48 Hour will be shipped by Royal Mail. All other shipping methods will be shipped by our preferred courier services.
DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We aim to dispatch orders within 48 hours from the time payment is received. Please note if we do not have the item/s you require in stock, we will contact you ASAP with a delivery date and give you the option of a full refund if you prefer.
During the order payment process the Purchaser will be presented with delivery options depending on delivery location. It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to choose the correct shipping method. Phillip McCallen Motorcycles reserves the right to refuse shipping of any order for which insufficient delivery payment has been made.
We do offer international shipping. If your country is not listed under shipping options in the shopping basket, please contact us for individual shipping charges.
DELIVERY OF HELMETS, SAFETY GUARANTEED
Regardless of the price, we will only deliver your helmet by our preferred Couriers with charges starting from £8.99 for helmets costing less than £100 (over £100 are shipped free - see above for terms).
We don't cut corners or costs when safety is involved.
You may return any Products you have purchased within seven (7) working days of delivery for any reason (including if you simply change your mind) provided that the Product is unused, undamaged and in its original packaging with all tags in place. To do so you must notify us in writing or other durable medium (including email) within those seven (7) working days. You will then be entitled to a refund from us, which will be paid as soon as possible, but in any event within thirty (30) days of safe receipt of your returned Product in compliance with this clause. You must arrange for and pay the costs of returning the Products to Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd – on request, we will collect the Products from you, but the cost of this will be charged to you and we may deduct this from the refund. While in your possession, you must keep any Products you intend to return to us in good and saleable condition with all original packaging and tags in place.
- (a) the Product delivered is not what you ordered or does not correspond with its description;
- (b) the Product delivered is not of a satisfactory quality; or
- (c) the Product is not fit for any other purpose for which you have bought it and you notified Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd of this purpose before purchase, and Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd has not informed you that the Product is not fit for that purpose; Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd will, at its option, deliver to you a replacement Product or refund to you the price paid and your reasonable costs of returning the Products.
If you have any queries or complaints about returning a Product, please contact our Returns Department on (028) 92 622 886 and speak to one of our returns department representatives.
We Also Recommended...
Special Price £161.99
Special Price £59.99
Special Price £144.99
Special Price £137.00
Special Price £196.99