The Men’s Windproof Sport Top is a lightweight, warm, windproof mid layer top with a breathable back that has been designed to reduce the dangerous effect of wind chill on a bike.
A breathable 3D fleece back gives the added benefit of extra air flow during periods of activity, making it great for other sports too.
The Sport Top combines stretch softshell with a windproof membrane and a soft, warm, velboa fleece interior and 3D fleece back for extra breathability. The result is a high performance, windproof sport top which is also part of the Knox Layering System.
Mens Mid Layer Size Guide
- Made in the UK
- Part of the KNOX Cold Killers BLUE Collection.
- Lightweight windproof mid layer top with extra flexibility.
- High performance 10k/10k windproof and breathable membrane combined with stretch softshell, soft velboa fleece interior and 3D fleece back.
- Deluxe YKK Metallion® zips show a hint of gunmetal teeth to match Knox branding. 1 full length centre zip and 2 side zip pockets
- Blue cotton herringbone tape has been appliqued onto the storm guard and over the zip head; this creates a soft zip cover at the neck and stand out detail when the jacket is open.
- High Collar designed to reduce cold draughts down the neck when riding.
- 2 inside pockets
- Water resistant
- Features high-end subtle branding.
- Machine Washable.
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest and your shoulder blades.
Waist: Waist is given in trouser waist style. To get this you should measure approx 4-5cm below your natural waist. Natural waist is usually the smallest part of the torso.
Sleeve: Measure from your neck, across your shoulder and down your arm. Please note sleeves have been designed to be marginally longer to take riding position into account.
- Product Information
SKU 20110250100 Material Textile Length Regular Gender mens, Men's Colour Black/Grey Weather Protection Thermal Style Touring
- Delivery & REturns
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £100
Free Shipping applies to orders for goods over £100, that are shipped to Northern Ireland, UK and the Republic Of Ireland.
ORDERS UNDER £100
Our Northern Ireland & UK Mainland delivery charges start from £2.99 per package. Deliveries to The Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), Scottish Highlands and Islands and Isle of Man start from £3.99 per package. Delivery’s to the Republic of Ireland start from £9.99.
UK Mainland Standard, UK Highlands and Islands Standard, and Northern Ireland 48 Hour will be shipped by Royal Mail. All other shipping methods will be shipped by our preferred courier services.
DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We aim to dispatch orders within 48 hours from the time payment is received. Please note if we do not have the item/s you require in stock, we will contact you ASAP with a delivery date and give you the option of a full refund if you prefer.
During the order payment process the Purchaser will be presented with delivery options depending on delivery location. It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to choose the correct shipping method. Phillip McCallen Motorcycles reserves the right to refuse shipping of any order for which insufficient delivery payment has been made.
We do offer international shipping. If your country is not listed under shipping options in the shopping basket, please contact us for individual shipping charges.
DELIVERY OF HELMETS, SAFETY GUARANTEED
Regardless of the price, we will only deliver your helmet by our preferred Couriers with charges starting from £8.99 for helmets costing less than £100 (over £100 are shipped free - see above for terms).
We don't cut corners or costs when safety is involved.
You may return any Products you have purchased within seven (7) working days of delivery for any reason (including if you simply change your mind) provided that the Product is unused, undamaged and in its original packaging with all tags in place. To do so you must notify us in writing or other durable medium (including email) within those seven (7) working days. You will then be entitled to a refund from us, which will be paid as soon as possible, but in any event within thirty (30) days of safe receipt of your returned Product in compliance with this clause. You must arrange for and pay the costs of returning the Products to Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd – on request, we will collect the Products from you, but the cost of this will be charged to you and we may deduct this from the refund. While in your possession, you must keep any Products you intend to return to us in good and saleable condition with all original packaging and tags in place.
- (a) the Product delivered is not what you ordered or does not correspond with its description;
- (b) the Product delivered is not of a satisfactory quality; or
- (c) the Product is not fit for any other purpose for which you have bought it and you notified Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd of this purpose before purchase, and Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd has not informed you that the Product is not fit for that purpose; Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd will, at its option, deliver to you a replacement Product or refund to you the price paid and your reasonable costs of returning the Products.
If you have any queries or complaints about returning a Product, please contact our Returns Department on (028) 92 622 886 and speak to one of our returns department representatives.
We Also Recommended...
Special Price £49.99
Special Price £51.99
Special Price £64.99