The new B501W Premium Heated Ladies Bodywarmer includes all the heat generation technology of the V501 Premium Heated Vest, but uniquely styled with a women’s shape in mind… and includes a toasty-warm heated collar.
The garment features Dual-Power compatibles, i.e. this garment can be powered via a supplied motorcycle power lead, or from an optional Keis portable battery pack. Allowing for use on or off the motorcycle.
Ladies Garment Sizes 6 8 10 12 14 16 Basic size guide XXS XS S M L XL
Please note: The Premium Heated Ladies Bodywarmer has been designed to fit snugly against the body – thereby providing the most efficient transfer of heat.
Detailed Product Info
The Keis B501W Premium Heated Ladies Bodywarmer is the only heated motorcycle garment made especially for female motorcyclists.
• A specially designed/tailored ladies bodywarmer, with elasticated side panels to provide a comfortable fit and stylish appearance.
• A heated collar, plus heated front and back panels, this garment makes use of the latest Micro Carbon-fibre heat generation technology for efficient warmth and great battery longevity.
• Built-in power connections (under each arm area, and into the inside waist) allow for the quick and easy optional integration of Keis heated gloves, trousers and insoles.
• Motorcycle fused power cable - connecting to your bike's battery and providing a convenient power plug which you can plug the heated bodywarmer into once on the bike.
Voltage: 12V Approx. Current: 1.2A Typical Power: 14.4W Shell: 94% Polyester, 6% Spandex Lining: 100% Polyester
The Keis B501W Premium Heated Ladies Bodywarmer features a Lifetime Warranty on all heating panels.
The B501W Premium Heated Ladies Bodywarmer can also be powered from an optional portable battery pack. The 2600mAh battery, or larger 5200mAh battery, allows for the bodywarmer to generated luxurious warmth while off the bike.
- Product Information
SKU W54-B501W Gender womens, Women's Colour Black/Red Weather Protection Non-Waterproof Style Touring
- Delivery & REturns
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £100
Free Shipping applies to orders for goods over £100, that are shipped to Northern Ireland, UK and the Republic Of Ireland.
ORDERS UNDER £100
Our Northern Ireland & UK Mainland delivery charges start from £2.99 per package. Deliveries to The Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), Scottish Highlands and Islands and Isle of Man start from £3.99 per package. Delivery’s to the Republic of Ireland start from £9.99.
UK Mainland Standard, UK Highlands and Islands Standard, and Northern Ireland 48 Hour will be shipped by Royal Mail. All other shipping methods will be shipped by our preferred courier services.
DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We aim to dispatch orders within 48 hours from the time payment is received. Please note if we do not have the item/s you require in stock, we will contact you ASAP with a delivery date and give you the option of a full refund if you prefer.
During the order payment process the Purchaser will be presented with delivery options depending on delivery location. It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to choose the correct shipping method. Phillip McCallen Motorcycles reserves the right to refuse shipping of any order for which insufficient delivery payment has been made.
We do offer international shipping. If your country is not listed under shipping options in the shopping basket, please contact us for individual shipping charges.
DELIVERY OF HELMETS, SAFETY GUARANTEED
Regardless of the price, we will only deliver your helmet by our preferred Couriers with charges starting from £8.99 for helmets costing less than £100 (over £100 are shipped free - see above for terms).
We don't cut corners or costs when safety is involved.
You may return any Products you have purchased within seven (7) working days of delivery for any reason (including if you simply change your mind) provided that the Product is unused, undamaged and in its original packaging with all tags in place. To do so you must notify us in writing or other durable medium (including email) within those seven (7) working days. You will then be entitled to a refund from us, which will be paid as soon as possible, but in any event within thirty (30) days of safe receipt of your returned Product in compliance with this clause. You must arrange for and pay the costs of returning the Products to Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd – on request, we will collect the Products from you, but the cost of this will be charged to you and we may deduct this from the refund. While in your possession, you must keep any Products you intend to return to us in good and saleable condition with all original packaging and tags in place.
- (a) the Product delivered is not what you ordered or does not correspond with its description;
- (b) the Product delivered is not of a satisfactory quality; or
- (c) the Product is not fit for any other purpose for which you have bought it and you notified Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd of this purpose before purchase, and Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd has not informed you that the Product is not fit for that purpose; Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd will, at its option, deliver to you a replacement Product or refund to you the price paid and your reasonable costs of returning the Products.
If you have any queries or complaints about returning a Product, please contact our Returns Department on (028) 92 622 886 and speak to one of our returns department representatives.