Collection only! This item must be collected from our Lisburn showrooms, just outside Belfast.
Totally exclusive, the stunning & dynamic, high specification all new Triumph XCX Mountain Bike is built to take you everywhere.
Limited Edition, 1 only available from stock.
With a unique custom Triumph XCX 6061 aluminium frame and high specification equipment set-up including Rockshox forks, Shimano derallier gear-set, shifter & brakes.
The New XCX brings the bicycle back to the Triumph line-up in style.
Featuring a custom 6061 lightweight hard tail aluminium frame, with full internal cable and hose routing, the Triumph XCX offers nimble, precise handling in all conditions with a clean, understated look.
Finished in a stealth matt black and silver colour scheme, the Triumph XCX Mountain Bike is the perfect balance of specification and style, featuring the race-proven plushness of the Rockshox XC30 suspension fork, packed full of legendary Rockshox technology and boasting an ample 100mm of travel.
Added to this comes the new Shimano M7000 SLX 11 speed drivetrain, including new Shadow RD SLX 11 speed derailleur, HG Cassette sprocket and RAPIDFIRE Plus shift lever, with integrated gear indicator for effective gear selection every time.
Combine these with the new FSA Comet Megaexo crankset and bottom bracket, and the inclusion of a KMC X11 chain, to ensure the durability of the XCX drivetrain isn’t compromised, no matter the terrain, and this really is a bike designed to be used.
Brakes are supplied courtesy of Shimano, utilising M315 hydraulic calipers front and rear with Shimano 180/160mm discs, for firm, assured stopping power.
The acclaimed 142mm WTB Volt Race saddle also ensures that riders benefit from an award winning level of comfort as part of the standard equipment.
Custom Triumph-branded Velo lock-on grips are mated to 6061 Aluminium, 720mm wide handlebars and an aluminium oversized stem for precise, comfortable control and minimal weight.
Grip is supplied by 27.5” (650b) Kenda Slant 6 tyres, mounted onto lightweight Alex AJ2 rims with Shimano & Formula hubs, laced with stainless steel spokes, also finished in black.
- Crankset FSA Comet Modular Direct Mount MegaEXO 2 piece with 32T single chain ring
- Bottom Bracket FSA BB 7100 V Drive Mega EXO Bottom Bracket
- Handlebar & Grips Alloy 6061 Blasted Black 720mm wide bars with 9° rise - Custom Velo VLG-884 grips with laser etched Triumph logos
- Handlebar Stem Alloy 6061 Blasted Black oversize 31.8mm stem. ( +/- 7°) 70/80/90mm Length – dependant on frame size
- Pedals Wellgo VPE-465 one piece alloy bodied
- Seatpost & Clamp Alloy 6061 Blasted Black oversize 31.6mm tube with QR alloy clamp
- Seat WTB Volt Sport 142mm
- Front Hub Formula CL51 Quick Release
- Rear Hub Shimano AFHM7000BZB Quick Release
- Chain KMC XC11-1 112 Link
- Cassette Shimano SLX KCS-M7000142 11 Speed 11-42T
- Spokes Stainless Black 14G
- Rims 27.5” Alex AJ2 Aluminium Rims with custom XCX branding
- Tyres Kenda Slant Six 27.5 x 2.10 Tyres with Kenda Tubes.
- Product Information
SKU A9930471 Colour Black Matt
- Delivery & REturns
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £100
Free Shipping applies to orders for goods over £100, that are shipped to Northern Ireland, UK and the Republic Of Ireland.
ORDERS UNDER £100
Our Northern Ireland & UK Mainland delivery charges start from £2.99 per package. Deliveries to The Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), Scottish Highlands and Islands and Isle of Man start from £3.99 per package. Delivery’s to the Republic of Ireland start from £9.99.
UK Mainland Standard, UK Highlands and Islands Standard, and Northern Ireland 48 Hour will be shipped by Royal Mail. All other shipping methods will be shipped by our preferred courier services.
DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We aim to dispatch orders within 48 hours from the time payment is received. Please note if we do not have the item/s you require in stock, we will contact you ASAP with a delivery date and give you the option of a full refund if you prefer.
During the order payment process the Purchaser will be presented with delivery options depending on delivery location. It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to choose the correct shipping method. Phillip McCallen Motorcycles reserves the right to refuse shipping of any order for which insufficient delivery payment has been made.
We do offer international shipping. If your country is not listed under shipping options in the shopping basket, please contact us for individual shipping charges.
DELIVERY OF HELMETS, SAFETY GUARANTEED
Regardless of the price, we will only deliver your helmet by our preferred Couriers with charges starting from £8.99 for helmets costing less than £100 (over £100 are shipped free - see above for terms).
We don't cut corners or costs when safety is involved.
You may return any Products you have purchased within seven (7) working days of delivery for any reason (including if you simply change your mind) provided that the Product is unused, undamaged and in its original packaging with all tags in place. To do so you must notify us in writing or other durable medium (including email) within those seven (7) working days. You will then be entitled to a refund from us, which will be paid as soon as possible, but in any event within thirty (30) days of safe receipt of your returned Product in compliance with this clause. You must arrange for and pay the costs of returning the Products to Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd – on request, we will collect the Products from you, but the cost of this will be charged to you and we may deduct this from the refund. While in your possession, you must keep any Products you intend to return to us in good and saleable condition with all original packaging and tags in place.
- (a) the Product delivered is not what you ordered or does not correspond with its description;
- (b) the Product delivered is not of a satisfactory quality; or
- (c) the Product is not fit for any other purpose for which you have bought it and you notified Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd of this purpose before purchase, and Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd has not informed you that the Product is not fit for that purpose; Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd will, at its option, deliver to you a replacement Product or refund to you the price paid and your reasonable costs of returning the Products.
If you have any queries or complaints about returning a Product, please contact our Returns Department on (028) 92 622 886 and speak to one of our returns department representatives.