Knox Armoured shirt for Women
Delivery & Returns
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £100
Free Shipping applies to orders for goods over £100, that are shipped to Northern Ireland, UK and the Republic Of Ireland.
You may return any products you have purchased within 14 working days of delivery for any reason.
Part of the Knox Layering System (see below for details)
The Knox Armoured shirt is designed as an interchangeable layer to be worn under a jacket from the Knox Studio Collection.
CE approved body armour is fitted into a stretch elastane garment which keeps its shape. This ensures the armour is held close to the body when riding and is in the right place if you need it. The armoured shirt is easily removed when off the bike. Comfortable and extremely lightweight and allows freedom of movement making it the perfect armoured layer to wear as part of the Studio Collection.
DETAILS THAT MAKE THE DESIGN
- Black elastane fabric combined with contrasting grey textured mesh on the collar, cuffs and waist band.
- YKK full length zip on the jacket and Knox branded soft zip pull
- Front pocket welded with YKK zip.
- Knox Lite + CE approved armour on the shoulders and elbows.
- Knox CE approved back protector Level 1 fitted as standard.
- All armour is easily removed for washing.
- All seams are flat locked for comfort without pressure points.
- Colour Black/grey
- Sizes 8 – 18 (XS – 2XL)
- See size chart for fitting
The KNOX Layering System – How it Works
The Knox layering system is a move away from wearing 1 bulky motorcycle jacket with everything inside, to a system that uses individual layers to give riders an improved riding experience and more PROTECTION, FLEXIBILITY AND STYLE.
More PROTECTION because by using a Knox armoured shirt, worn close to the body and separate to the outer jacket, ensures that armour is held in the right place in the event of a crash.
Wearing the protective body armour in a close fitting armoured, shirt, separate to the loose fitting outer jacket, will always offer better protection. It’s just like wearing a good fitting crash helmet.
More FLEXIBILITY because layering gives you choice to what you need for the ride that day rather than only having a solution. So you can now use layers to accommodate different weather and temperatures. All the Knox layers are made from technical materials that are designed to work and look great but are also lightweight and pack away easily.
More STYLE. As this is a move away from 1 bulky bike jacket, with individual layers, you can get much better style. Each layer is designed to look great on the bike but also on its own so you look and feel better both on the ride and at the destination.
The Knox layering system consists of the following:-
- A Base-layer that manages moisture and keeps the rider dry and comfortable
- An Armoured Shirt where the protection is held close to the body so it stays in place,
- A Mid-layer over the top for extra insulation and warmth if you need it.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £100
ORDERS UNDER £100
Our Northern Ireland & UK Mainland delivery charges start from £2.99 per package. Deliveries to The Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), Scottish Highlands and Islands and Isle of Man start from £3.99 per package. Delivery’s to the Republic of Ireland start from £9.99.
UK Mainland Standard, UK Highlands and Islands Standard, and Northern Ireland 48 Hour will be shipped by Royal Mail. All other shipping methods will be shipped by our preferred courier services.
DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We aim to dispatch orders within 48 hours from the time payment is received. Please note if we do not have the item/s you require in stock, we will contact you ASAP with a delivery date and give you the option of a full refund if you prefer.
During the order payment process the Purchaser will be presented with delivery options depending on delivery location. It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to choose the correct shipping method. Phillip McCallen Motorcycles reserves the right to refuse shipping of any order for which insufficient delivery payment has been made.
We do offer international shipping. If your country is not listed under shipping options in the shopping basket, please contact us for individual shipping charges.
DELIVERY OF HELMETS, SAFETY GUARANTEED
Regardless of the price, we will only deliver your helmet by our preferred Couriers with charges starting from £8.99 for helmets costing less than £100 (over £100 are shipped free - see above for terms).
We don't cut corners or costs when safety is involved.
You may return any Products you have purchased within seven (7) working days of delivery for any reason (including if you simply change your mind) provided that the Product is unused, undamaged and in its original packaging with all tags in place. To do so you must notify us in writing or other durable medium (including email) within those seven (7) working days. You will then be entitled to a refund from us, which will be paid as soon as possible, but in any event within thirty (30) days of safe receipt of your returned Product in compliance with this clause. You must arrange for and pay the costs of returning the Products to Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd – on request, we will collect the Products from you, but the cost of this will be charged to you and we may deduct this from the refund. While in your possession, you must keep any Products you intend to return to us in good and saleable condition with all original packaging and tags in place.
- (a) the Product delivered is not what you ordered or does not correspond with its description;
- (b) the Product delivered is not of a satisfactory quality; or
- (c) the Product is not fit for any other purpose for which you have bought it and you notified Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd of this purpose before purchase, and Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd has not informed you that the Product is not fit for that purpose; Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd will, at its option, deliver to you a replacement Product or refund to you the price paid and your reasonable costs of returning the Products.
If you have any queries or complaints about returning a Product, please contact our Returns Department on (028) 92 622 886 and speak to one of our returns department representatives.