WATERPROOF LEATHER MOTORCYCLE GLOVES FOR SUMMER RIDING
The NEW Covert is a summer waterproof riding glove using the patented new OUTDRY system.
Using OUTDRY means the glove remains dry as the membrane is completely bonded to the leather. This also has the advantage of making the glove thinner and lighter than other summer waterproof gloves. .
Using OutDry®technology – the new innovation in waterproofing. This patented technology replaces standard waterproof inserts that are used in all other motorcycle gloves and is a huge step forward in waterproof glove technology.Major benefits for the Covert Leather Motorcycle gloves with OutDry (www.outdry.com) Extreme Waterproofing:
- The OutDry® membrane is bonded directly to the shell and completely seals the stitching. This ensures that the inner remains completely dry.
- Perfect Fit – Increased Dexterity – because the membrane is bonded to the shell. This makes the glove thinner giving greater feel and sensitivity.
- Windproof – With OutDry® bonded membrane technology, wind is blocked on the outer surface. With conventional construction, air can penetrate the exterior and fill the space between shell and membrane.
- Highly Breathable – The OutDry® System prevents moisture build up between shell and membrane which allows body vapour to easily push through the glove, keeping hands dry on the inside. Other Features
- Full 1.0mm Korean Cowhide construction.
- Pittards digital goat leather 0.8mm overlay used on palm and finger tips for increased durability.
- Patented low profile Knox SPS system on palm for scaphoid protection.
- Knox SPS is patented technology under the following Patents No: EP1594378 & US8671463
- Velcro wrist closure for secure fit.
- Waterproof zip used for ease of use when putting on/taking off the glove.
- Designed to be worn under the jacket cuff.
- Accordion stretch panels on fingers, thumb and top of hand for increased flexibility.
- Strategically placed 4mm biofoam panels placed on thumb, top of hand and outer wrist.
- Box construction fingers for increased dexterity.
- Sizes S – XXL
SIZE SMALL MEDIUM LARGE XLARGE XXLARGE INCHES 8 9 10 11 12 MM 200 230 255 280 305
- Product Information
SKU 10113530100XX Material Leather Length Regular Gender Unisex, Men's, Women's Colour Black Weather Protection Waterproof Style Road/Race
- Delivery & REturns
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £100
Free Shipping applies to orders for goods over £100, that are shipped to Northern Ireland, UK and the Republic Of Ireland.
ORDERS UNDER £100
Our Northern Ireland & UK Mainland delivery charges start from £2.99 per package. Deliveries to The Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), Scottish Highlands and Islands and Isle of Man start from £3.99 per package. Delivery’s to the Republic of Ireland start from £9.99.
UK Mainland Standard, UK Highlands and Islands Standard, and Northern Ireland 48 Hour will be shipped by Royal Mail. All other shipping methods will be shipped by our preferred courier services.
DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We aim to dispatch orders within 48 hours from the time payment is received. Please note if we do not have the item/s you require in stock, we will contact you ASAP with a delivery date and give you the option of a full refund if you prefer.
During the order payment process the Purchaser will be presented with delivery options depending on delivery location. It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to choose the correct shipping method. Phillip McCallen Motorcycles reserves the right to refuse shipping of any order for which insufficient delivery payment has been made.
We do offer international shipping. If your country is not listed under shipping options in the shopping basket, please contact us for individual shipping charges.
DELIVERY OF HELMETS, SAFETY GUARANTEED
Regardless of the price, we will only deliver your helmet by our preferred Couriers with charges starting from £8.99 for helmets costing less than £100 (over £100 are shipped free - see above for terms).
We don't cut corners or costs when safety is involved.
You may return any Products you have purchased within seven (7) working days of delivery for any reason (including if you simply change your mind) provided that the Product is unused, undamaged and in its original packaging with all tags in place. To do so you must notify us in writing or other durable medium (including email) within those seven (7) working days. You will then be entitled to a refund from us, which will be paid as soon as possible, but in any event within thirty (30) days of safe receipt of your returned Product in compliance with this clause. You must arrange for and pay the costs of returning the Products to Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd – on request, we will collect the Products from you, but the cost of this will be charged to you and we may deduct this from the refund. While in your possession, you must keep any Products you intend to return to us in good and saleable condition with all original packaging and tags in place.
- (a) the Product delivered is not what you ordered or does not correspond with its description;
- (b) the Product delivered is not of a satisfactory quality; or
- (c) the Product is not fit for any other purpose for which you have bought it and you notified Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd of this purpose before purchase, and Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd has not informed you that the Product is not fit for that purpose; Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd will, at its option, deliver to you a replacement Product or refund to you the price paid and your reasonable costs of returning the Products.
If you have any queries or complaints about returning a Product, please contact our Returns Department on (028) 92 622 886 and speak to one of our returns department representatives.