The Knox Handroid Glove is a multi-award winning glove with a striking, unique design and superior high quality. It is a fully CE certified, sports glove with. Certified to European CE Standard EN 13594 – 2012.
The New MKIII design has a revised finger construction to improve the fit, a fresh new design and sleek new Boa fastening.
Patented Exo skeletal flexible spines that cover the knuckles, fingers and thumb and give full unrestricted movement. These link to a comfortable gel lined Metapod that covers the back of the hand.
On the palm the Dual Compound Scaphoid Protection System (Patent No EP1594378) eliminates the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with the road, reducing the risk of hyper extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid
This is enhanced by additional sliding systems on all sides which ensure that in the event of an accident the majority of contact with the ground are sliders and not leather. An additional inner cuff slider works to support and enhance the SPS sliding effect.
Super strong and tear resistant Kangaroo leather covers the inside palm and fingers.
The Handroid carries the most technical Knox Boa lacing system that allows precision adjustment around the whole cuff. The wrist system acts as an external brace and tightens the gauntlet equally from all sides. All you have to do is dial in the right torque for you. To release simply pull the dial. Putting gloves on and off has never been smarter or easier.
- Knox Handroid flexible exoskeleton finger and knuckle sliders on all fingers and thumb
- Improved finger construction for a super comfortable fit
- Knox gel metapod that covers the back of the hand
- Patented low profile Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm (Patent No EP1594378) to eliminate the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with the road, reducing the risk of hyper extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid
- Knox wrist slider
- Knox cuff slider
- “Dialled in” NEW Boa closure system for a superb fit on the wrist.
- Kangaroo leather palm
- Amara grip pad with silicon print for improved control
- Japanese race quality drum dyed Aniline leather
- Japanese polyester high tenacity thread
- Superior fit and comfort
Glove Size Guide
SIZE XS S M L XL 2XL 3XL MM 200 215 230 245 260 275 290
Hand circumference is the total measurement around the widest part of the palm. Put the tape around your palm and make a fist, then note the measurement. We advise selecting a glove size larger than your actual measurement to allow for comfort.
Palm size: 230mm, Choose Size L 245mm
- Product Information
SKU 10115362300HB Weather Protection Non-Waterproof Gender mens, Men's Style Race/Track Colour Black
- Delivery & REturns
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £100
Free Shipping applies to orders for goods over £100, that are shipped to Northern Ireland, UK and the Republic Of Ireland.
ORDERS UNDER £100
Our Northern Ireland & UK Mainland delivery charges start from £2.99 per package. Deliveries to The Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), Scottish Highlands and Islands and Isle of Man start from £3.99 per package. Delivery’s to the Republic of Ireland start from £9.99.
UK Mainland Standard, UK Highlands and Islands Standard, and Northern Ireland 48 Hour will be shipped by Royal Mail. All other shipping methods will be shipped by our preferred courier services.
DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We aim to dispatch orders within 48 hours from the time payment is received. Please note if we do not have the item/s you require in stock, we will contact you ASAP with a delivery date and give you the option of a full refund if you prefer.
During the order payment process the Purchaser will be presented with delivery options depending on delivery location. It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to choose the correct shipping method. Phillip McCallen Motorcycles reserves the right to refuse shipping of any order for which insufficient delivery payment has been made.
We do offer international shipping. If your country is not listed under shipping options in the shopping basket, please contact us for individual shipping charges.
DELIVERY OF HELMETS, SAFETY GUARANTEED
Regardless of the price, we will only deliver your helmet by our preferred Couriers with charges starting from £8.99 for helmets costing less than £100 (over £100 are shipped free - see above for terms).
We don't cut corners or costs when safety is involved.
You may return any Products you have purchased within seven (7) working days of delivery for any reason (including if you simply change your mind) provided that the Product is unused, undamaged and in its original packaging with all tags in place. To do so you must notify us in writing or other durable medium (including email) within those seven (7) working days. You will then be entitled to a refund from us, which will be paid as soon as possible, but in any event within thirty (30) days of safe receipt of your returned Product in compliance with this clause. You must arrange for and pay the costs of returning the Products to Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd – on request, we will collect the Products from you, but the cost of this will be charged to you and we may deduct this from the refund. While in your possession, you must keep any Products you intend to return to us in good and saleable condition with all original packaging and tags in place.
- (a) the Product delivered is not what you ordered or does not correspond with its description;
- (b) the Product delivered is not of a satisfactory quality; or
- (c) the Product is not fit for any other purpose for which you have bought it and you notified Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd of this purpose before purchase, and Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd has not informed you that the Product is not fit for that purpose; Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd will, at its option, deliver to you a replacement Product or refund to you the price paid and your reasonable costs of returning the Products.
If you have any queries or complaints about returning a Product, please contact our Returns Department on (028) 92 622 886 and speak to one of our returns department representatives.