Trusted and worn by Knox Athletes – A back protector without straps
The New Knox Track Vest combines the best-selling Aegis back protector in a comfortable zip on/off gilet, making it easy to wear and even more comfortable.
Designed for the active rider across a range of disciplines that require a high level of comfortable, totally unrestricted movement and a high level of protection.
Manufactured in Britain by Knox.
Even under tight racing suits it still allows full articulation. It’s also breathable and moisture-wicking, working with raised channels and vents in the back protector to help keep the wearer cool and prevent perspiration build-up.
Unlike any other garment of this type, the vest can be zipped off the back protector and machine-washed, keeping it fresh and clean throughout the riding season.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Knox.
- Low profile comfortable gilet featuring the Aegis back protector with a soft padded ventilated chest.
- The back protector zips off to allow the shirt to be washed.
- 4 way stretch breathable mesh construction combined with cool wicking British Meryl Lycra that is fast drying.
- High quality YKK zips.
- CE certified to the Motorcycle Back Protector Standard EN1621-1 -2014 Level 2 and passes tests to +40C and -20C making it suitable for extreme high and low temperatures.
- Padded ventilated chest.
- Gilet washable. Do not wash back protector.
- CE approved chest protector can be added as an optional extra.
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest and your shoulder blades.
SIZE S M L XL XXL Chest size in inches 35-37 38-40 41-43 44-46 46-48 Chest size in cm 90-96 98-103 104-109 110-115 116-121
- Product Information
SKU 10124000100 Material Textile Length Regular Gender Unisex Colour Black/Grey Style Road/Race
- Delivery & REturns
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £100
Free Shipping applies to orders for goods over £100, that are shipped to Northern Ireland, UK and the Republic Of Ireland.
ORDERS UNDER £100
Our Northern Ireland & UK Mainland delivery charges start from £2.99 per package. Deliveries to The Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), Scottish Highlands and Islands and Isle of Man start from £3.99 per package. Delivery’s to the Republic of Ireland start from £9.99.
UK Mainland Standard, UK Highlands and Islands Standard, and Northern Ireland 48 Hour will be shipped by Royal Mail. All other shipping methods will be shipped by our preferred courier services.
DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We aim to dispatch orders within 48 hours from the time payment is received. Please note if we do not have the item/s you require in stock, we will contact you ASAP with a delivery date and give you the option of a full refund if you prefer.
During the order payment process the Purchaser will be presented with delivery options depending on delivery location. It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to choose the correct shipping method. Phillip McCallen Motorcycles reserves the right to refuse shipping of any order for which insufficient delivery payment has been made.
We do offer international shipping. If your country is not listed under shipping options in the shopping basket, please contact us for individual shipping charges.
DELIVERY OF HELMETS, SAFETY GUARANTEED
Regardless of the price, we will only deliver your helmet by our preferred Couriers with charges starting from £8.99 for helmets costing less than £100 (over £100 are shipped free - see above for terms).
We don't cut corners or costs when safety is involved.
You may return any Products you have purchased within seven (7) working days of delivery for any reason (including if you simply change your mind) provided that the Product is unused, undamaged and in its original packaging with all tags in place. To do so you must notify us in writing or other durable medium (including email) within those seven (7) working days. You will then be entitled to a refund from us, which will be paid as soon as possible, but in any event within thirty (30) days of safe receipt of your returned Product in compliance with this clause. You must arrange for and pay the costs of returning the Products to Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd – on request, we will collect the Products from you, but the cost of this will be charged to you and we may deduct this from the refund. While in your possession, you must keep any Products you intend to return to us in good and saleable condition with all original packaging and tags in place.
- (a) the Product delivered is not what you ordered or does not correspond with its description;
- (b) the Product delivered is not of a satisfactory quality; or
- (c) the Product is not fit for any other purpose for which you have bought it and you notified Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd of this purpose before purchase, and Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd has not informed you that the Product is not fit for that purpose; Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd will, at its option, deliver to you a replacement Product or refund to you the price paid and your reasonable costs of returning the Products.
If you have any queries or complaints about returning a Product, please contact our Returns Department on (028) 92 622 886 and speak to one of our returns department representatives.