Careers - Clothing & Merchandise Manager
We are looking for a Clothing Department Manager, someone to take over all aspects of the department and create a 'shop within a shop' experience.
The ideal candidate will have experience of managing a retail store or will be a salesperson looking to step up to the next level in their career.
- Dealing directly with suppliers and manufactures.
- Sales and merchandising of market leading clothing products.
- Ensuring customers are dealt with in a friendly and professional manner.
- Helping to maintain the merchandising of our clothing store to manufacturer standards.
- Answering emails and messages in a timely manner.
- Ensuring the store is kept tidy and attending to customer requirements.
- Efficient answering of the telephone.
- Assisting with clothing sales in our franchise departments e.g Kawasaki, KTM & Triumph.
The role is full time 5 days a week including Saturdays.
Full in-depth training will be provided, along with a very competitive salary and bonus package which will fully reflect experience and qualifications.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com or by post to:
Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd,
Unit 10/11 Portman Business Park,