Details1 only of each size at this reduced price, ex-display, supplied with Instructions, Pinlock, Bag and Box - RRP £599.99
The E1 offers touring and adventure riders a premium modular helmet designed to excel for when they leave the tarmac behind and head out on the dirt track. The Schuberth team created the E1 using Schuberth's very own aeroacoustics lab, which helped to create a helmet optimised for both aerodynamic and aeroacoustic performance. Using Schuberth's Anti-Roll-Off System to keep the helmet in place, removable and washable inner linings, Schuberth have created a helmet perfect for all adventures. The biggest feature is the fully articulating peak visor, which can be adjusted to three different positions independently from the visor and chin bar. The E1 can be worn with both the visor and peak in place, or riders can choose to simply remove either piece to suit the needs of the ride. The E1 also features a closable air vent in the chin bar to make sure that the rider gets the air they need as the ride progresses and enhances, while a removable and washable filter helps to clean the air in dirty and dusty conditions. The E1 includes a built-in antenna for Schuberth's SRC-System PRO (sold separately). Taking advantage of the latest in Cardo communication technology, the Bluetooth SRC-System serves as an intercom with other riders and can connect to a GPS unit, MP3 player or mobile phone for navigation, music playback or phone calls.
- Constructed from glass fibre with a special resin added
- Manufactured using Schuberth's typical high compression moulding process
- S.T.R.O.N.G. fibre construction
- Two helmet shell sizes
- Wind tunnel tested for directional stability, no oscillation or buffeting
- Perfected aerodynamics for higher speeds
- Spoiler integrated into helmet shell
- Interior liner designed with fewer seams and a more universal interior fit
- Improved modular EPS with integrated antennas for optional SRC-System
- Micro-lock ratchet chin strap
- Large reflective panels on neckroll
- Improved Visor ratchet mechanism
- Integrated sun visor
- Variable venting for effective ventilation adjustable for summer/winter
- Allergen-free and antibacterial
- Liner comprising Coolmax and Thermocool materials
- Coolmax pad system, completely removable and washable
- Fresh air supply increased by up to 60%
- Multipath channels in the EPS plus head/chin/mouth ventilation
- Fresh air is distributed effectively over the entire head area
- The Anti-Roll-Off System (A.R.O.S.) to keep helmet in place
- EasyChange visor mechanism for extremely quick and simple visor changes
- 2 year warranty extendable to 5
- Product Information
SKU 910E1GDY Helmet Style Flip Up Colour Yellow
- Delivery & REturns
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £100
Free Shipping applies to orders for goods over £100, that are shipped to Northern Ireland, UK and the Republic Of Ireland.
ORDERS UNDER £100
Our Northern Ireland & UK Mainland delivery charges start from £2.99 per package. Deliveries to The Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), Scottish Highlands and Islands and Isle of Man start from £3.99 per package. Delivery’s to the Republic of Ireland start from £9.99.
UK Mainland Standard, UK Highlands and Islands Standard, and Northern Ireland 48 Hour will be shipped by Royal Mail. All other shipping methods will be shipped by our preferred courier services.
DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We aim to dispatch orders within 48 hours from the time payment is received. Please note if we do not have the item/s you require in stock, we will contact you ASAP with a delivery date and give you the option of a full refund if you prefer.
During the order payment process the Purchaser will be presented with delivery options depending on delivery location. It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to choose the correct shipping method. Phillip McCallen Motorcycles reserves the right to refuse shipping of any order for which insufficient delivery payment has been made.
We do offer international shipping. If your country is not listed under shipping options in the shopping basket, please contact us for individual shipping charges.
DELIVERY OF HELMETS, SAFETY GUARANTEED
Regardless of the price, we will only deliver your helmet by our preferred Couriers with charges starting from £8.99 for helmets costing less than £100 (over £100 are shipped free - see above for terms).
We don't cut corners or costs when safety is involved.
You may return any Products you have purchased within seven (7) working days of delivery for any reason (including if you simply change your mind) provided that the Product is unused, undamaged and in its original packaging with all tags in place. To do so you must notify us in writing or other durable medium (including email) within those seven (7) working days. You will then be entitled to a refund from us, which will be paid as soon as possible, but in any event within thirty (30) days of safe receipt of your returned Product in compliance with this clause. You must arrange for and pay the costs of returning the Products to Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd – on request, we will collect the Products from you, but the cost of this will be charged to you and we may deduct this from the refund. While in your possession, you must keep any Products you intend to return to us in good and saleable condition with all original packaging and tags in place.
- (a) the Product delivered is not what you ordered or does not correspond with its description;
- (b) the Product delivered is not of a satisfactory quality; or
- (c) the Product is not fit for any other purpose for which you have bought it and you notified Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd of this purpose before purchase, and Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd has not informed you that the Product is not fit for that purpose; Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd will, at its option, deliver to you a replacement Product or refund to you the price paid and your reasonable costs of returning the Products.
If you have any queries or complaints about returning a Product, please contact our Returns Department on (028) 92 622 886 and speak to one of our returns department representatives.