The Tiger 800 XRT provides the highest levels of comfort and technology for the perfect adventure. The combination of switchable ABS, traction control, and rider modes provide full reassurance and the additional of luxury features such as heated rider and passenger seats, heated grips, and a larger 650W alternator that can power other auxiliary items meaning that all year riding is always on the agenda. Visibility is enhanced with the LED fog lamps, and the touring capabilities are maximised with the standard fitment of pannier rails that are ready to take the optional Expedition luggage set.
At the heart of the XRT is an 800cc triple engine with 95PS and incredible levels of torque for a linear power delivery no matter what gear you are in. With power on demand and a chassis tuned for dynamic handling, the XRT makes every journey an experience.
Tiger XRT is available in:
- Adjustable Brake and Clutch Levers
- Adjustable handlebar position
- Adjustable Seat Height
- Auxiliary Socket
- Switchable ABS
- Traction control
- Additional 12V Power Socket
- Adjustable Screen
- Auto Cancel Indicators
- Centre Stand
- Comfort Rider and Passenger Seat
- Cruise Control
- Hand Guards
- Riding Modes
Additional with Tiger 800 XRT
- Aluminium pannier rails
- Aluminium radiator guard
- CNC machined rear brake reservoir
- Fog Lamps
- GPS mounting kit
- Heated Grips
- Heated rider and passenger seat
- 3 x 12V power socket
Max power 95 PS/94 BHP (70KW) 9,250 rpm Max torque 79 Nm 7,850 rpm Brakes Front Twin 308 mm floating discs, Nissin 2-piston sliding calipers, Switchable ABS Brakes Rear Single 255 mm disc, Nissin single piston sliding caliper, Switchable ABS Front Suspension Showa 43 mm upside down forks, 180 mm travel Rear Suspension Showa monoshock with hydraulically adjustable preload, 170 mm rear wheel travel
The XRT adds a more advanced ABS system that can be changed between ROAD, OFF-ROAD, and OFF. When the Off-Road mode is selected, the ABS is disabled to the rear wheel and the system also allows a level of front wheel slip. This provides the rider with a level of electronic intervention under braking whilst optimizing their off road enjoyment.
The higher specification XRT has traction control that can be configured to Road, Off-Road, or Off settings. In the Off-Road mode, the traction control system allows increased rear wheel slip compared to the Road mode. Riders can configure their traction control preferences in conjunction with the 3 Rider Mode settings.
With a choice of 4 different throttle maps, riders can select the optimum setting to meet both riding and weather conditions. The throttle maps can easily be changed between Rain, Road, Sport, or Off-Road via the switch cube to provide greater levels of control to meet changing conditions.
3 Riding Modes
On the XRT, riders can very simply configure the bike to the terrain with the choice of 3 Rider Modes. This automatically configures the ABS, Traction Control, and Throttle Maps to best tackle the route ahead. With a choice of ROAD, OFF-ROAD, or PROGRAMMABLE RIDER MODE, all of the electronic safety devices are optimized for the conditions. The PROGRAMMABLE RIDER MODE is fully configurable and allows the rider to select their chosen settings for ABS, Traction Control, and a choice of 4 x Throttle Maps independently.
The Tiger 800 XRT features Cruise Control as standard, making long journeys more comfortable and improving fuel efficiency.
Advanced Trip Computer
The XRT has an advanced trip computer which provides additional functionality such as journey time, average speed, average fuel economy, range to empty, and instantaneous fuel consumption.
The XRT features 3 Auxiliary power socket.
Auto Cancel Indicators
The directional indicators feature an automatic cancel function.
The new Tiger features a liquid-cooled, 800cc in-line-three cylinder engine, delivering 95PS and 79Nm of torque for power across the entire rev range and the distinctive Triumph triple sound and character.
The Tiger XRT has a 17% improvement in fuel efficiency on the EU ‘mixed cycle’ which means that fuel economy improves from 55mpg to 65 mpg versus the outgoing Tiger giving a potential range of 272 miles.
The gearbox has been updated with the selector mechanism derived directly from the class leading Daytona, for quicker smoother shifts.
The XRT models have Showa suspension, calibrated to ensure excellent handling on any surfaces. The front suspension is a 43 mm Showa USD fork, now anodised black, while the rear suspension includes a Showa mono-shock which is adjustable in preload for 2-up touring.
When riding the Tiger XRT, you'll find the outstanding stability, agility, precision and control all ensure the Tiger has class leading handling
Latest generation switchable ABS comes as standard on the Tiger XRT, along with insulated Nissin front brake pads for improved braking performance.
The 19" Front and 17" Rear, cast aluminium rims help give the Tiger XRT excellent road manners.
The stiff, tubular trellis frame with a new titanium powder coat provides resistance in extreme riding conditions.
Comfort Rider and Passenger Seat
The XRT adds a comfort rider and passenger seat to make long journeys more relaxing.
The standard high screen is adjustable on XRT models and offers excellent wind protection.
The riding position of the new Tiger has been updated with repositioned handlebars for greater riding comfort and an adjustable riders seat.
A centre stand if fitted to the XRT model for added convenience.
Hand Guards are standard and provide protection for the rider's hands from wind chill and debris
A huge range of accessories has been specifically developed for the new Tiger 800. All fitted accessories include a 2 year unlimited mileage warranty. Here is just a small selection to view.
These fully weatherproof panniers are made from a 1.5mm thick aluminium structure, with the enhanced protection of polymer corner reinforcements. Features Triumph branded base and latch. Offers a significant weight saving compared to Triumph Adventure Panniers. Each Pannier has a capacity of 37 litres, attaching to bespoke mounting frames, using a quick release mechanism. Added security with a "one key" locking mechanism, using the bike's ignition key. Requires mounting kit.
Forged Aluminium Folding Gear Pedal
Folding Gear Pedal CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminium featuring a rubber toe peg cover for increased traction when riding on unforgiving terrain. Folding toe peg resists damage in the event of a fall. Featuring laser etch Triumph logo.
Handle Bar Risers
Offering a height adjustment distance of 30mm, these Handlebar Risers replace original parts to ensure improved ergonomics for taller riders.
Low Comfort Rider Seat with 3D Net
Low Comfort Rider Seat unit to offer optimum comfort and style. Approximately 20mm lower compared to the standard part, features twin fabric cover, contrasting stitch detail and Triumph branding to ensure it looks as good as it feels.
Warranty and Service
Our confidence provides you with a two-year unlimited mileage warranty on your new Triumph and Genuine Accessories. Alongside the knowledge that we give you a 12 month unlimited mileage warranty on replacement parts. The Tiger 800 carries 6,000 mile (10,000km) service intervals.
- Delivery & REturns
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £100
Free Shipping applies to orders for goods over £100, that are shipped to Northern Ireland, UK and the Republic Of Ireland.
ORDERS UNDER £100
Our Northern Ireland & UK Mainland delivery charges start from £2.99 per package. Deliveries to The Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), Scottish Highlands and Islands and Isle of Man start from £3.99 per package. Delivery’s to the Republic of Ireland start from £9.99.
UK Mainland Standard, UK Highlands and Islands Standard, and Northern Ireland 48 Hour will be shipped by Royal Mail. All other shipping methods will be shipped by our preferred courier services.
DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We aim to dispatch orders within 48 hours from the time payment is received. Please note if we do not have the item/s you require in stock, we will contact you ASAP with a delivery date and give you the option of a full refund if you prefer.
During the order payment process the Purchaser will be presented with delivery options depending on delivery location. It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to choose the correct shipping method. Phillip McCallen Motorcycles reserves the right to refuse shipping of any order for which insufficient delivery payment has been made.
We do offer international shipping. If your country is not listed under shipping options in the shopping basket, please contact us for individual shipping charges.
DELIVERY OF HELMETS, SAFETY GUARANTEED
Regardless of the price, we will only deliver your helmet by our preferred Couriers with charges starting from £8.99 for helmets costing less than £100 (over £100 are shipped free - see above for terms).
We don't cut corners or costs when safety is involved.
You may return any Products you have purchased within seven (7) working days of delivery for any reason (including if you simply change your mind) provided that the Product is unused, undamaged and in its original packaging with all tags in place. To do so you must notify us in writing or other durable medium (including email) within those seven (7) working days. You will then be entitled to a refund from us, which will be paid as soon as possible, but in any event within thirty (30) days of safe receipt of your returned Product in compliance with this clause. You must arrange for and pay the costs of returning the Products to Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd – on request, we will collect the Products from you, but the cost of this will be charged to you and we may deduct this from the refund. While in your possession, you must keep any Products you intend to return to us in good and saleable condition with all original packaging and tags in place.
- (a) the Product delivered is not what you ordered or does not correspond with its description;
- (b) the Product delivered is not of a satisfactory quality; or
- (c) the Product is not fit for any other purpose for which you have bought it and you notified Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd of this purpose before purchase, and Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd has not informed you that the Product is not fit for that purpose; Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd will, at its option, deliver to you a replacement Product or refund to you the price paid and your reasonable costs of returning the Products.
If you have any queries or complaints about returning a Product, please contact our Returns Department on (028) 92 622 886 and speak to one of our returns department representatives.
- Technical Specification
Bike Technical Spec
Engine and Transmission
- type - Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- capacity - 800cc
- bore - 74.05mm
- stroke - 61.94mm
- system - Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- exhaust - Stainless steel 3 into 1, high level stainless steel silencer
- final drive - O ring chain
- clutch - Wet, multi-plate
- gearbox - 6-speed
- oil capacity - 3.7L
Chassis, Running Gear and Displays
- frame - Tubular steel trellis frame
- swingarm - Twin-sided, cast aluminium alloy
- Front Wheels - 19 x 2.5in, 10-spoke cast aluminium alloy
- Rear Wheels - 17 x 4.25in, 10-spoke cast aluminium alloy
- Front Tyres - 100/90-19
- Rear Tyres - 150/70 R17
- Front Suspension - Showa 43mm upside down forks, 180mm travel
- Rear Suspension - Showa monoshock with hydraulically adjustable preload, 170mm rear wheel travel
- brakes front - Twin 308mm floating discs, Nissin 2-piston sliding calipers, Switchable ABS
- brakes rear - Single 255mm disc, Nissin single piston sliding caliper, Switchable ABS
- front brake master cylinder - Nissin master cylinder, 14mm diameter
- instrument display and functions - LCD multi-functional instrument pack with digital speedometer, trip computer, analogue tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, service indicator, ambient temperature, three rider modes (Road/Off-road/Rider configurable) and clock.
- other features and benefits - Coded key immobiliser, Cruise control, Riding Modes, switchable Traction Control and switchable ABS as standard. Adjustable handlbar position and rider seat height. Hazard light switch on instrument panel. Self cancelling indicators. Adjustable clutch and brake levers. Centre stand, auxiliary 12V power socket, comfort rider and pillion seat, handguards and adjustable screen fitted as standard equipment.
Dimensions and Capacities
- length - 2215mm
- width handlebars - 829 mm
- height without mirror - 1350mm
- seat heigh - t810 – 830 mm (790 – 810 mm with Accessory Low Seat)
- wheelbase - 1530mm
- trail - 92.4mm
- tank capacity - 19l
- wet weight - 216 kg
- dry weight - 191 kg
- max power ec - 95PS (70KW) @ 9.250 RPM
- max power ec kw - KW @
- max torque ec - 79NM @ 7850
- 56mph/90kph 77.4mpg
- 75mph/120kph 53.6mpg
- mixed riding 64.9mpg* figures obtained according to the emissions procedure gtr2 of the world motorcycle test cycle (wmtc)