Fox Racing Ranger Shorts - Black
Delivery & Returns
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £100
Free Shipping applies to orders for goods over £100, that are shipped to Northern Ireland, UK and the Republic Of Ireland.
You may return any products you have purchased within 14 working days of delivery for any reason.
TECHNICAL MOUNTAIN BIKE SHORTS THAT WORKS ON AND OFF THE BIKE
The Ranger mountain bike shorts pack trail-specific technology into a casually styled short that performs both on and off the bike. The stretch ripstop fabric ensures maximum performance and superior durability. The waist adjusters are easy to adjust and extremely comfortable. The inner waistband features TruDri® technology to move moisture away from your skin and keeps you cooler and drier.
Shorts include a 2-layer padded liner for improved comfort while riding. Liner is removable, but make sure you love them before cutting from short. Liners must be unaltered to receive a refund.
- Removable liner with dual density chamois for improved saddle comfort
- Stretch ripstop fabric maximizes performance on every ride
- Goggle strap inspired low-profile waist adjustment system ensures a perfect fit
- TruDri® waistband moves moisture away from the body keeping you comfortable and dry
- Secured zip pocket to stash everything you need for a ride
- DWR finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris
- Sublimated and screen print artwork
- Inseam: 12"
- Shell: 57% polyamide nylon, 38% polyester, 5% elastane
- Lining: 83% polyester, 17% elastane
MEN’S MTB SHORTS
|28||168 cm - 173 cm||71 cm - 74 cm||86 cm - 89 cm|
|30||173 cm - 178 cm||76 cm - 79 cm||91 cm - 94 cm|
|32||178 cm - 183 cm||81 cm - 84 cm||97 cm - 99 cm|
|34||183 cm - 188 cm||86 cm - 89 cm||102 cm - 104 cm|
|36||185 cm - 191 cm||91 cm - 94 cm||107 cm - 109 cm|
|38||185 cm - 191 cm||97 cm - 99 cm||112 cm - 114 cm|
|40||185 cm - 191 cm||102 cm - 104 cm||117 cm - 119 cm|
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £100
Free Shipping applies to orders processed through our website for goods over £100, that are shipped to Northern Ireland, UK and the Republic Of Ireland. This excludes Motorcycles.
ORDERS UNDER £100
Our Northern Ireland & UK Mainland delivery charges start from £2.99 per package. Deliveries to The Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), Scottish Highlands and Islands and Isle of Man start from £3.99 per package. Delivery’s to the Republic of Ireland start from £9.99.
UK Mainland Standard, UK Highlands and Islands Standard, and Northern Ireland 48 Hour will be shipped by Royal Mail. All other shipping methods will be shipped by our preferred courier services.
DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We aim to dispatch orders within 48 hours from the time payment is received. Please note if we do not have the item/s you require in stock, we will contact you ASAP with a delivery date and give you the option of a full refund if you prefer.
During the order payment process the Purchaser will be presented with delivery options depending on delivery location. It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to choose the correct shipping method. Phillip McCallen Motorcycles reserves the right to refuse shipping of any order for which insufficient delivery payment has been made.
We do offer international shipping. If your country is not listed under shipping options in the shopping basket, please contact us for individual shipping charges.
DELIVERY OF HELMETS, SAFETY GUARANTEED
Regardless of the price, we will only deliver your helmet by our preferred Couriers with charges starting from £8.99 for helmets costing less than £100 (over £100 are shipped free - see above for terms).
We don't cut corners or costs when safety is involved.
You may return any Products you have purchased within seven (7) working days of delivery for any reason (including if you simply change your mind) provided that the Product is unused, undamaged and in its original packaging with all tags in place. To do so you must notify us in writing or other durable medium (including email) within those seven (7) working days. You will then be entitled to a refund from us, which will be paid as soon as possible, but in any event within thirty (30) days of safe receipt of your returned Product in compliance with this clause. You must arrange for and pay the costs of returning the Products to Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd – on request, we will collect the Products from you, but the cost of this will be charged to you and we may deduct this from the refund. While in your possession, you must keep any Products you intend to return to us in good and saleable condition with all original packaging and tags in place.
- (a) the Product delivered is not what you ordered or does not correspond with its description;
- (b) the Product delivered is not of a satisfactory quality; or
- (c) the Product is not fit for any other purpose for which you have bought it and you notified Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd of this purpose before purchase, and Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd has not informed you that the Product is not fit for that purpose; Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd will, at its option, deliver to you a replacement Product or refund to you the price paid and your reasonable costs of returning the Products.
If you have any queries or complaints about returning a Product, please contact our Returns Department on (028) 92 622 886 and speak to one of our returns department representatives.