Knox Roseberry jeans for women.
Material Content – CORDURA ® denim outer jeans with 100% DuPont™ Kevlar® lining.
Includes Knox ® CE armour for a perfect fit
Knox denim jeans are all you would expect from a favourite pair of jeans but built for motorcycling
These high waisted jeans are designed for a perfect fit on the waist, hips and legs.
A flattering tapered leg with high performance abrasion resistance and impact protection.
Knox knee armour is concealed in a pocket that is accessed from the outside by an invisible zip.
A smart system holds the knee protector against the knee when riding.
The knee armour pocket height is also adjustable to give the perfect fit and riding position.
Off the bike the knee and hip protectors are removed in seconds for all day comfort.
Extra care is taken in the construction of the lining to avoid bulky exterior seams.
1 leg length 32”. An alteration service is available for shortening the jeans
- CORDURA® denim
- Material Content – 100% Dupont Kevlar® lining for tough abrasion resistance.
- The Jeans are fully Lined to the shin for maximum coverage.
- Precision knee fit for armour
- Carefully tailored and a straight leg for a perfect fit on and off the bike.
- High waist for extra comfort
- Features High-end detailing.
- YKK Zips
- Deep pockets
- Invisible amour pockets with external access for easy adjustment and removal of discreet Knox CE protectors.
- Knox Lite Knee and hip protectors supplied as standard
- 2 Colours –
- Blue and Black OD
- Sized Between: XS – UK SIZE 8 (26”) – 2XL – UK SIZE 18 (36”)
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I.du Pont de Nemours and Company.
CORDURA® is a registered trademark of INVISTA for durable fabrics.
Waist: Waist is given in trouser waist style. To get this you should measure approx 4-5cm below your natural waist. Natural waist is usually the smallest part of the torso.
Size KNOX UK US AUS EUR Inches XS 8 4 8 36 26 S 10 6 10 38 28 M 12 8 12 40 30 L 14 10 14 42 32 XL 16 12 16 44 34 2XL 18 14 18 46 36
- Product Information
SKU 10101780335XX Material Kevlar Length Regular Gender Women's Colour Blue Weather Protection Non-Waterproof Style Road/Race
- Delivery & REturns
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £100
Free Shipping applies to orders for goods over £100, that are shipped to Northern Ireland, UK and the Republic Of Ireland.
ORDERS UNDER £100
Our Northern Ireland & UK Mainland delivery charges start from £2.99 per package. Deliveries to The Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), Scottish Highlands and Islands and Isle of Man start from £3.99 per package. Delivery’s to the Republic of Ireland start from £9.99.
UK Mainland Standard, UK Highlands and Islands Standard, and Northern Ireland 48 Hour will be shipped by Royal Mail. All other shipping methods will be shipped by our preferred courier services.
DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We aim to dispatch orders within 48 hours from the time payment is received. Please note if we do not have the item/s you require in stock, we will contact you ASAP with a delivery date and give you the option of a full refund if you prefer.
During the order payment process the Purchaser will be presented with delivery options depending on delivery location. It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to choose the correct shipping method. Phillip McCallen Motorcycles reserves the right to refuse shipping of any order for which insufficient delivery payment has been made.
We do offer international shipping. If your country is not listed under shipping options in the shopping basket, please contact us for individual shipping charges.
DELIVERY OF HELMETS, SAFETY GUARANTEED
Regardless of the price, we will only deliver your helmet by our preferred Couriers with charges starting from £8.99 for helmets costing less than £100 (over £100 are shipped free - see above for terms).
We don't cut corners or costs when safety is involved.
You may return any Products you have purchased within seven (7) working days of delivery for any reason (including if you simply change your mind) provided that the Product is unused, undamaged and in its original packaging with all tags in place. To do so you must notify us in writing or other durable medium (including email) within those seven (7) working days. You will then be entitled to a refund from us, which will be paid as soon as possible, but in any event within thirty (30) days of safe receipt of your returned Product in compliance with this clause. You must arrange for and pay the costs of returning the Products to Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd – on request, we will collect the Products from you, but the cost of this will be charged to you and we may deduct this from the refund. While in your possession, you must keep any Products you intend to return to us in good and saleable condition with all original packaging and tags in place.
- (a) the Product delivered is not what you ordered or does not correspond with its description;
- (b) the Product delivered is not of a satisfactory quality; or
- (c) the Product is not fit for any other purpose for which you have bought it and you notified Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd of this purpose before purchase, and Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd has not informed you that the Product is not fit for that purpose; Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd will, at its option, deliver to you a replacement Product or refund to you the price paid and your reasonable costs of returning the Products.
If you have any queries or complaints about returning a Product, please contact our Returns Department on (028) 92 622 886 and speak to one of our returns department representatives.